I was so inspired when Serena from Pretty Fluffy emailed me about The 13 Project!
The 13 Project is a Pretty Fluffy initiative that involves 13 acts of kindness towards animals before 2013. You don’t have to do 13 things, its all about being inspired to help animals in need! My personal goal is to 5 things, but I’m hoping I can easily expand that to 13! I would love help brainstorming too! Please comment or shoot me an email @firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join in.
My list so far:
- Photograph adoptable dogs for Mikey’s Chance (I do this almost every week but hey…everything counts right?)
- Contact other local shelters about the possibility of photographing for them
- Make a donation to my local shelter (they always have a wish list on their site here: http://www.tri-citiesanimalshelter.com/wish_list_donations.php)
- Convince Brian to let us foster a doggy (this one will be tough but I’m gonna try anyways)
- Do a special feature on a dog up for adoption (I’m thinking fancy stylized session)
You can read all about this project here: http://prettyfluffy.com/2012/09/the-13-project-join-me/